Wednesday, November 24, 2010

38

Well, it probably seemed like I had abandoned this blog, but I haven't. I have just cruelly neglected it for a couple of weeks. Give me a break though, I am a busy woman. Quite a bit of progress has been made wedding wise. My dear friend Terra Stafford took some bridal portraits for me yesterday, so I got to practice wearing my dress and shoes. I can't wait to see them! Also, our rehearsal dinner is booked, flowers are pretty much planned, and invitations are sent (as of today).

All we really have left to decide on is music, so we plan on doing that soon. It feels so good to have most of the planning done! Also, Andrew and I got some good news. We found out that he gets to move into our future apartment several weeks before they had originally told us. We thought we were going to have to move in the day after getting back from the honeymoon, which was going to be crazy, but now we get to move everything in and get it all organized beforehand. Yay!

I can't decide exactly what accessories I want to wear on the wedding day, but it is going to be cold and I will probably want to be wearing some sort of jacket during some of the pictures. I like this look:
So we will see if I can find something like this. Anyways, I will try to post more often, but I am not making any promises! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment