Thursday, November 4, 2010

57

Audrey's Oddities

In this post, I have decided to list some strange things about myself. I am actually just finding out a few of these things after asking my roommates for input.


1. I don't listen to music in the car... not any. My radio stays off. I occasionally listen to stuff on a long drive, but when just driving around town, I sing. That's right, I belt out a few specific songs continually, like I would never do in front of anyone. Some of my favorites to sing are "I am 16, Going on 17" from the Sound of Music, and "Poor Unfortunate Soul" and "Part of that World" from the Little Mermaid. It is a great feeling to sing with no reservations.

2. Apparently I take showers at random times. I did not know this, but I am told that I will get up in the middle of a conversation or task, and go take a shower.

3. I unconsciously make bird and squirrel noises. This may sound strange, but if you know me, then you probably know what I mean.

4. I tend to not like bread and meat together. I don't like hamburgers or hot dogs or sandwiches... unless it is chicken. I am also okay with tacos, but other than that, I really do not enjoy the combination.

5. I don't sleep with sheets. I sleep with a fitted sheet and a comforter. That is what I have always done, so it doesn't seem strange to me, but apparently it is odd.

Alright, now you can all judge me and call me a bad art major for not being music crazy, and call me a weirdo for my lack of sheets and sandwiches, but you'll get over it, because I am sure you are strange too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment