Wednesday, September 29, 2010

94

Wedding reveal of the day: Our honeymoon is finally booked!

We are going to an all-inclusive, adults only resort; The Royal in Cancun. Here is what our suite will look like:

How amazing is that?? We are leaving January 2nd in the late morning and will return January the 6th at night. We decided we would want to be back for a few days before school started back up. We are also very excited about moving into Phase 2.

I did a great job today on not stressing out over the amount of work I have to do. I worked alone in the Nowlin Center for a couple of hours, then took a break to watch Survivor and eat dinner, worked a little more, and now I am breaking to blog while in the hammock. The weather has been so perfect that I could stay in this thing all day!

*15 minutes later*

The stinkin fire alarm went off, so we had to go to the Nowlin Center. Adrienne and I have decided that these incessant fire drills are only making it more likely that we will NOT react when an actual fire occurs. Anyways, back to homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment