Friday, September 24, 2010

99

Well, today was relatively uneventful. Unless you count the flood at Phase 5, me eating some bad meat in the caf, and Michael and Annaleise Mitchell having their baby! Ok, so it was eventful. The flood was very exciting, the bad meat pained me for many hours, and Isabella Mitchell is absolutely beautiful! Adrienne, Cassie, and I went to visit her in the hospital tonight and she had the hiccups. It might have been the cutest sound I have ever heard.

But now Andrew and I are just relaxing and watching The Best of Jimmy Fallon, so things have calmed down a bit.

The wedding reveal for the day will be the bridesmaid dresses.

I got these at Charlotte Russe and was able to get all of my bridesmaids' sizes right when I found them! I love them.

I am very proud of myself for doing this two days in a row. We'll see if this continues.

2 comments: