Sunday, September 26, 2010

97

This is a big week! I'll work my last shift at J-Crew and will start my new job at T & S Web Design! As much as I love that discount at J-Crew, I think I am actually going to save money by quitting that job. That discount is very deceiving... I get 50% off, which sounds like a lot, but 50% off of a $70 T-shirt still comes to about 3 times more than I would normally pay for a shirt. It may be best that I get away from that job. My new job is right by Jimmy Johns in walking distance and will give me Graphic and Web Design experience, so I am very excited about it. I will now have weekends free and will just be busier during the week. Fantastic.

My wedding reveal for the day will be my beautiful bridesmaids. By the way, I love it when things make sense numerically, so I really like it that I have 6 bridesmaids , 2 sisters, 2 friends from college, and 2 friends from home. Below are my two sisters. The one on the right is Mrs. Rachel Archer, age 23, and the one in the middle is Kayce, age 17, who is now a redhead!

The next are Adrienne Perrey and Karissa Taylor, my fabulous roommates from OC. We've been tied at the hip since the first week here.
And finally we have Alex Burbey and April Girouard, my dear old friends from Mansfield. I am so blessed to have all of these great friends!

3 comments:

  1. Haha Karissa...it technically is still Girouard due to California's stupid laws of having to take a written exam to get a new license. So I will be Hutchins when I come home for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! lol Hutchins, Girouard, whatever. It is not like I witnessed that marriage...oh wait. I did.

    ReplyDelete