Monday, September 27, 2010

96

A few things that I appreciated today:

Having pockets in my skirt
Eating lunch outdoors
Two dresses that came in the mail for me to try on
Adrienne making puppy chow
Having a roommate that knows everything about music

A few things that I did not appreciate today:

Stepping in gum
The two dresses not working out... at all
Not having time to send our Save the Dates


Overall, I would say the first list outweighs the second. I wish that one of the wedding dresses would have worked, but let's face it, my hopes weren't terribly high in the first place. The weather was absolutely perfect today (I could hardly get enough of it), the gum didn't really stick to my shoe much, and I can pretty much just send out the Save the Dates tomorrow. So although it was a busy day, it was not completely unsuccessful.

Tomorrow Andrew is driving to Dallas to do some taste tasting with our caterers... about 8 hours of driving in one day to go have some samples. Hopefully it will be worth it though and he will figure out which of their foods are the best and also discover how to get Michael Mitchell ordained so that he can marry us! That will be the wedding reveal of the day- our minister! Michael is our college minister at Mayfair Church of Christ.


By the way, thus far I have stayed true to my no coke pledge! I have even outlawed Coke Zero! Clearly this is true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment