Thursday, September 30, 2010

93

Well, there's not a lot to reveal in the wedding world today. I sent out the Save the Dates (about 2 weeks after we originally intended to) but they are sent nonetheless. I haven't had much luck with finding wedding dresses, but there was one at Bella Rose that I really liked that I found online today at oncewed.com, a site that resells wedding dresses. It was about $300 less on the site and has never been worn.... so it is a possibility. I am hesitant to order online now, after the David's Bridal fail. But this is different, because I have actually tried this dress on before and I know that I love it. I might go for it, but first I want to get the money back from David's Bridal.


I am currently watching Firefly, the wonderful space-western TV series that Ben Peterson introduced to me and many other lucky people. I just wish our whole Firefly watching group was here to sing the theme song with me!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, now I know you have good taste in sci fi. Firefly is awesome!

    Sometimes during lunch Elyssa and I watch Castle with Nathan Fillion. Good stuff! Also, we occasionally watch Doctor Horrible's Sing-along Blog at work. And by "we" I even mean Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, you gotta send out the alert BEFORE you start the series! those were good times

    ReplyDelete