Saturday, September 25, 2010

98

I am starting to wish I wasn't keeping such close track of how many days are left until we are married... it is making it go by so much slower. Too late though, I am already committed to this countdown. You'd think I would be so incredibly motivated to exercise and eat healthy and to begin a three month beauty treatment so that I will be toned and glowing at the wedding, but I am just not. Maybe when the countdown says 75 days... or 50...

Anyways, today I slept in, took a trip to Moore with Andrew, and then went to Pi's excellent rush event in Bricktown, the Amazing Race with Psi! I haven't run that much in a long time, but it was great. I think I am going to add being on a reality TV show to my list of life goals. I am thinking Survivor would be my number 1 choice, but perhaps Andrew and I could do the Amazing Race. But maybe not, seeing as that I am directionally challenged and am literally blinded when I am under a lot of pressure.

Wedding reveal for the day is a few of our engagement pictures, taken by Joe Moore, one of Andrew's groomsmen.


Aren't they lovely? And don't we look like miniature people in that second one?

Alright, I am going on a date. :)

1 comment: