Tuesday, September 28, 2010

95

Well, Andrew made the trip down to Dallas this morning and did some taste testing with my madre. Apparently the chicken guacamole tostada is amazing, so that is for sure one thing that we will have at our reception. Also, we are going to have hot chocolate for everyone while they are setting up tables after the ceremony. (That's all I've got for the wedding reveal of the day). Andrew also got to see our venue, and he was very pleased with it. And he went to find out how to get Michael ordained, and apparently Tarrant County requires absolutely nothing for someone to be considered a minister, so we can check that task off of our list.


We have very few things left to accomplish. We have almost all of the big things done, such as venue, bridesmaid dresses, caterer, photographer, and minister. Andrew and I still need to figure out what we are wearing, and we need to decide on music and videography, but my Aunt Julie is taking care of all of the flower stuff, so I am not worried about that. Overall, we are doing very well on planning, considering the short amount of time we have had to plan it.

I keep waiting for down time, but it never comes. A lesson I learned today is that I can't keep waiting to have time to relax, I just have to make time for it. I had my to do list written out for every minute of the day, with no down time, but a person just can't live that way and be happy. So instead of doing homework for the thirty minutes I had between going to the post office and going to meeting, I took a nap in the hammock. Totally worth it.

Ok, its Glee time.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to tell you that in the state of Texas anyone can perform a marriage ceremony, there's no ordaining. I am enjoying reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete