Friday, October 1, 2010

92

92 days, also known as, 3 months!

I still do not feel motivated to exercise. I have been flossing though, so I guess that's a start.

On another note, I have a confession. I gave in tonight, and I bought another cardigan. It was only $20, but I still feel a little bad since I had pledged that the previous cardigan I bought from JCrew would be the last. If weather permitted, I would wear one of those cardigans every single day. They are my absolute favorite article of clothing; they are comfortable, modest, stylish, and can be worn over dresses or t-shirts. Totally worth the money.

I had a very busy day today, but it was actually a pretty good one. I am thoroughly enjoying my internship; the day really just flies by. I worked there from 8 to 5 and then worked at JCrew from 6 to 10, but I really didn't get tired! I am glad to be back at the apartment relaxing though.

Anyways, I have nothing to reveal about the wedding today... everything that is left is still undecided. I suppose I could reveal a very decided part of my wedding party... my parents!



My dad, Bruce, is an electrical engineer for AT&T. Fun stuff! My mom, Melanie, is a 3rd grade teacher in Mansfield. Fun fact: my dad is 6'3" and my mom is 5'3".
I am sure that many people claim that they have the best parents ever, but I am pretty sure that I got them. :)




The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment