Thursday, October 28, 2010

65

I am very excited for this weekend... I get to dress up for Halloween 3 different times! I haven't decided how to dress up for Heather's party on Saturday night, but I know what I am wearing to work tomorrow and to the Pi party tomorrow night. Pictures to come.

Bad Rap Shout Out

Here's something that has really gotten a bad rap over the past few years: parting your hair down the middle. It is true that most of the time, it is just not cute. But let's not swear it off forever. It wasn't considered such a fashion faux pas in the past, and there are quite a few celebrities who pull it off really well.



Also, trends tend to happen in cycles, so just wait, someday all of our kids are going to be laughing at us with our lame side parts and swoop bangs. So I encourage you all to be a trend setter and start parting your hair down the middle. Of course, I am not going to, but let's face it, I'm a follower.

So there is my shout out to the middle part- maybe someday you will be cool again.

No comments:

Post a Comment