Friday, October 22, 2010

71

Watching a big HD flat screen for a long time makes me nauseous. This is something I have learned this weekend.

We have been pretty productive thus far wedding-wise. Groomsmen attire is chosen, and almost fully purchased. We are doing something a little different, but I think it looks really nice. The sweater is gray and the guys are going to wear black ties. Except Andrew, who is thinking about wearing a yellow one.
We also looked at flowers today and got some ideas, and went to look at the venue again. I am still in love with it! Thank goodness.

Also, apparently Payless dyes wedding shoes. Who knew? So I ordered a pair from there, but the very honest consultant said that most of the time they don't turn out the color you expect... so I expect that I will have to return them. But we will see! Maybe I will get lucky. Here is what they look like though.
When they are dyed, the material is satin, so they look nicer. Not that I am worried about that.

Andrew and I are driving to Georgetown in the morning to see some of my old friends! I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment