Wednesday, October 27, 2010

66

I just noticed something. The Rangers have the same tagline as Mid-America Christian University. Probably only people living around Oklahoma City know of that school, and possibly not even very many of them, because their billboards just have a huge "M" and say "It's Time". Although, they recently seemed to have realized how uninformative their billboards were, because they went back and added their website. Good for them.

Nothing much is happening in the world of wedding. We had dinner with Annaleise and Michael (who is marrying us) tonight and chatted a bit about what we want him to say, but we don't really have anything specific in mind. He pledged that he would not call me Adrienne when marrying us, and that is all I require.

Bad Rap Shout Out

And now for a very random shout-out. There are some things in this world that get a really bad rap (and yes it is "rap", not "wrap", I looked it up) and I think that they are under appreciated. So I would like to take some time in each post to call these things to our attention so that we can better appreciate them.


This is a shout out to iceberg lettuce. Just because it isn't as healthy as other types of lettuce, doesn't mean it is unhealthy. It also has a nice crunch to it that I very much enjoy and that I feel other types of lettuce are lacking in. So don't deny yourself some crunchy iceberg lettuce just because romaine is a little higher in nutritional value.

No comments:

Post a Comment