Monday, October 25, 2010

68

I am sure you all have forgotten my promise by now, but a couple weeks ago I pledged to start working out the day after fall break. That means today...

And I totally did! I ran two miles whilst watching Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Yes, I love it that much, and yes, I would be lying if I pretended to have ran the whole time. I really don't enjoy running, so I try not to push myself very hard so that I don't start hating it and then quit. A movie sure does make exercising less of a drag though.

In other news, here are some thoughts we had on flowers this weekend. For my bouquet, I really loved white hydrangeas.
For bridesmaids, we really liked yellow irises. I couldn't find a good picture because apparently they are normally purple when put in bouquets, but just imagine the below as yellow.
We were looking at Central Market, which had pretty good prices.

Alright- time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment