Saturday, October 9, 2010

84

I found my dress today!!

Bridal Company in Denton was amazing. I tried on so many dresses that I liked, whereas at other places I was having a hard time finding anything, and all of them were so much better priced than anywhere else than I had looked. Obviously I am not going to post a picture of my dress, but I will post some of the ones that didn't work!




The one in the store that I loved fit me, so I was able to buy it right there and bring it to school with me! I am so relieved to have finally found a dress that I love so much and that was a great price.

Also, after trying on veils there I think I have changed my mind on what I want. I have always wanted a birdcage veil, but I think the style of my dress is more suited for a longer veil. I want to wear my hair all pinned up in the back and wear the veil at the bottom of my hair. We will see. I am so happy!

2 comments:

  1. I just can't fully explain how much it meant to me to be a part of that day with you! Thanks for letting me come. Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you found a dress! And that you are smiling in this pictures. You just looked miserable in the other ones haha I must see the dress in Sr. Bible on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete