Wednesday, October 20, 2010

73

FINALLY, IT IS FALL BREAK!

I have been dying to come home and see the family for some time now. I hadn't even seen Rachel since before Andrew and I got engaged! I am home now though, and am ready to do some wedding planning.

Tomorrow, Andrew, Rachel and I are going to do some shopping. We need groomsmen attire, shoes for me, and shoes for the bridesmaids! I absolutely HAVE to get shoes tomorrow morning, because I am getting my dress altered at 4 p.m.! I would really love to have something just like the below shoes, but we will see if I can find any at a good price.
Also, we got something very important done tonight for the wedding. We FINALLY decided what food we wanted. We had so many options from our caterer, and we got to choose 3 things plus the fruit and cheese display, so it was very difficult to figure out a good balance. One of our food stations is a sesame chicken skewer station...delicious.

Well, if all goes as planned, I will have a wedding update every day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment