Wednesday, October 6, 2010

87

I can't wait for the weekend! I feel like after this week is over, I won't be quite as busy. I am excited for that. Hopefully by Monday, I will have found my dress and finalized almost everything for the wedding. I can't believe how quickly it is approaching! It still gives me chills (the good kind) to thing about my wedding.

Today, Andrew and I had our first day of marriage counseling. It went well, and we are excited to continue it. It has been really tough figuring out a time that we can actually go, seeing as that I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and he works Tuesday and Thursday. We figured something out though.

Well, I don't have much else to say, but I do still have homework to do!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find your dress! Can't wait to see what you pick out! :)

    ReplyDelete