Tuesday, October 5, 2010

88

Ok, ok, so I missed a few days. Shame on me. It is ironic, because the first days that I missed were right after I stopped working at J-Crew, so I wasn't even as busy as I normally am! I guess I was just enjoying the freedom so much that I forgot about my blog for a while. The weekend was great because we were celebrating my dear Adrienne's birthday. A big group of us went to Cheesecake Factory on Monday night and it was a blast.



Soon I am going to decide at what point I am going to kick into gear with the exercising and the whole eating "healthy" thing to prepare for the wedding. I was going to start at 100 days, but clearly that did not happen. I am thinking that perhaps after this week is over (since it is Greek Week and very busy) I will begin... Or maybe after fall break. I like that idea better. So let's solidify this: On Monday, the 25th of October, when there are 68 days remaining until my wedding day, I will start my exercise and healthy eating routine. There!

I do have a little bit of excitement coming up this weekend related to the wedding. Karissa and I are going to meet my mom in Denton so that we can look at Bridal Company, a huge discount wedding store. I have a good feeling about this place! If I don't find something there, then I am going to David's Bridal to try on a dress that I saw online, and if I like it then I am going to order it from oncewed.com, because I found it in my size on there. So, this weekend I might actually find my wedding dress!! I can't believe I close I am to being a married woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment